The Turtle Beach VelocityOne Flightstick for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 & 11 PCs equips you with immersive, accurate controls for navigating air and space flight simulation & combat games on Xbox and PC. High resolution non-contact sensors provide precise response and extended longevity to the main stick controls, while throttle and flap levers control main engine power and make for quick adjustment of secondary control surfaces. Plus, the levers can be customized with swappable throttle heads to suit the aircraft you are flying. Precision detents at the minimum and maximum positions allow activation of full reverse thrust at minimum, and afterburner, boost or Take Off/Go Around thrust at maximum. An ultra-precise nano trim wheel allows for fine tuning of attitude, and an analog POV hat allows freelook in cockpit views or strafe thrusters in space simulation games. An OLED Flight Management Display makes for easy adjustments to control profiles, trim wheel input mode, rudder lock and more. Navigate the FMD using an intuitive rotary dial with click at the base of the stick to configure, and update product performance in real-time with all information stored in on-board memory. 27 programmable buttons, including an 8-way digital POV hat, rapid fire trigger, stick mounted buttons, dual throttle lever detents and 8 programmable base buttons equip you with an arsenal of adjustable controls to your most critical simulation functions. Pilot fighter jets or airliners thanks to an ambidextrous right and left-handed design with a reversible wrist rest, and programmable base buttons allow the entire setup to be configured for right, or left-handed controls. Take customization a step further and adjust the color, brightness and response of multiple RGB LED zones. Familiar Xbox controls allow for easy console operation, and you can switch input mode to PC to play across a wide range of simulation titles. Plus, the Flightstick can be used alongside the Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder Pedals on PC and Xbox*, for an even more immersive flight experience.
*Please contact Turtle Beach customer support for a complimentary USB-C pass through cable for use with the Rudder Pedals on Xbox
- 8 High-Precision Axes: High resolution contactless sensors provide precise response and extended longevity to the main stick controls. Plus, a nano trim wheel allows for fine tuning of attitude, and an analog POV hat delivers finite adjustment to cockpit views or strafe thrusters in space sims.
- Multifunction Throttle & Flap Levers: Two levers let you quickly adjust main engine throttle and flaps or secondary control surfaces. Plus, swappable throttle tops let you customize your controls for fighter jet, or airliners.
- Multiplatform Compatibility: Connect via the supplied 10 ft/3m USB-C to USB-A cable and play your favorite titles on Xbox, or PC with an integrated input mode switch. Optimized for maximum compatibility on each platform, the Flightstick is built for navigating air and space flight simulation & combat games on Xbox and PC. Plus, the Flightstick can be used alongside the Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder Pedals on PC and Xbox*, for an even more immersive flight experience. *Please contact Turtle Beach customer support for a complimentary USB-C pass through cable for use with the Rudder Pedals on Xbox
- 27 Programmable Buttons: Equipped with an 8-way digital POV hat, rapid fire trigger, stick mounted buttons, dual throttle lever detents, and 8 programmable base buttons, you’re well-armed with controls for your most critical flight functions.
- Flight Management Display: An integrated OLED Flight Management Display enables you to tune its performance to suit the game you’re playing. Plus, you can adjust control profiles, trim wheel input mode, rudder lock and more.
- Flight Configuration Wheel: Navigate the Flight Management Display and configure the Flightstick using the intuitive rotary dial with click at base of the stick. Browse through the configuration options and update the product performance in real-time with all information stored in on-board memory.
- Touchpad Navigation Sensor: The touch sensor with button press gives full control of mouse cursor functionality, ideal for navigating simulation systems and can also be used for weapon control in popular air & space combat sim titles.
- Ambidextrous Design: Designed to control fighter jets, or airliners the main stick has an ergonomic, ambidextrous shape with reversible wrist rest. Plus, with eight programmable base buttons, you can set up the controls to your exact preference regardless of which hand is on the controls.
- Intelligent RGB Lighting: Adjust the color, brightness, and response of multiple RGB LED zones.
- Pro-Aim Focus Mode: Adjust main stick sensitivity for accurate enemy targeting and precise control of landings.
- Turtle Beach Audio Advantage: Connect any 3.5mm headset and take advantage of proven Turtle Beach audio functions like Superhuman Hearing, EQ modes, mic monitoring and game and chat balance.
- Xbox Navigation Controls: Effortlessly control your console with licensed Xbox buttons. An additional white LED indicates successful connection and operation.
- Bluetooth Companion App: Connect to your tablet or smartphone to adjust product performance such as dead zone adjustment, stick response profiles, lighting adjust, EQ selection and more using the Flightstick app available for iOS & Android devices.
High-Precision, Non-Contact Main Axes
Customizable, Multi-Function Throttle & Flap Levers
Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & PC
27 Programmable Buttons, 8 Axes, POV Hat & Rapid-Fire Trigger
Integrated, OLED Flight Management Display
Intuitive Flight Configuration Wheel
Touchpad Navigation Sensor for Full Cursor Control
Ambidextrous Design for Fighter Jets & Airliners
Adjustable RGB Lighting